Mercedes Key Replacement
How to get a replacement Mercedes key?
Oak auto locksmith
Replacing your lost Mercedes key can be a massive trouble. Mainly because Mercedes has developed a unique security system, making it hard for third parties to program new car keys. In addition, the anti-theft system on those cars is fantastic; hence not every auto locksmith can and will program a new key fob.
We at Oak Auto Locksmith provide a fast and efficient spare key programming service for almost all Mercedes models. Our specialised equipment can program keys for Mercedes vehicles quickly and safely. We also use the highest quality aftermarket remote fobs to serve you and your car for a long time.
You can come to us, or we can go to you if you live in Herefordshire, Worcestershire or the surrounding area. If you order a high-quality spare key from us for your Mercedes car or van, you can save up to £400-£500 and some grey hair in an “all keys lost ” situation.
As a lost key replacement is costly compared to a spare key, we recommend having at least one spare key in a safe place at home.
If you lost all your keys, you can’t drive your vehicle to the Mercedes dealership; the issue needs to be solved on the spot. Otherwise, the only option is to tow the car back to the dealership.
All car users know that it’s a pain to find a replacement when our vehicle key goes missing. After all, it always happens when we least expect it. Our Auto Locksmith has got you covered with our high-quality and fast Mercedes key replacement services.
It’s easy to get a replacement Mercedes key – just text, call, or email us for a quote.
Text or Call: 07747112039
Losing your key is frustrating; not everyone has the time to wait for a Mercedes dealership and pay £500-600 for a new key. We’re here to help, as our Auto Locksmith has all the tools required to deal with any problem associated with Mercedes car keys.
If you choose us, you’ll benefit from the best prices and latest technology in vehicle security. Our Mobile Locksmith Service can open your locked car and it usually takes less than an hour to get you your freshly-cut keys
Professional Services for Mercedes Car Owners
Oak auto locksmith
If you need an emergency all-round service or just a spare key, please call us:
New car key replacement for Mercedes
With fast response times, our specialist auto locksmiths can attend to your vehicle, open it, and then cut and program new keys at the roadside, in your home, or in any area.
Mercedes lockout service
Most modern vehicles are now equipped with docking systems. Our locksmiths are fully equipped to deal with lockout situations fast, using specialists tools to gain entry without causing damage. We attend every location in under 1 hour.
Spare keys for Mercedes
We can supply, cut, and program spare car keys for nearly every model with our professional service. Our vehicle locksmiths use modern key cutting machines to ensure a perfect cut every time.
Professional key pragramming for Mercedes
You can text or call us for a quote 24 hour a day, 7 days a week for our special range of vehicle key programming services. Our specialist auto locksmiths work with the latest high-level programming systems to diagnose and fix most immobiliser-related faults on-site.
Fixed or new remotes for your Mercedes
If your remote fob has been damaged, we’re able to help you with a wide range of replacement parts, batteries, and new fobs. To request a free quote for your repair or replacement, please call us today.
How much do replacement Mercedes keys cost?
Oak auto locksmith
This depends on the type of service you’re seeking. Sometimes you already have the original key and it works perfectly well, but it’s locked inside the vehicle. Sometimes the car is open but you’ve misplaced the key or the remote has stopped working. Don’t worry; we have the knowledge and tools for every situation.
The price depends on your car key type. We’ll list the models we’re able to assist within the next section.
Mercedes Cars We Cover
We provide new keys for the following Mercedes vehicles:
Covered Mercedes Models:
- Mercedes A Class 2004-2012
- Mercedes A Class 2012-2014
- Mercedes B Class 2005-2011
- Mercedes B Class 2011-2014
- Mercedes C Class 2000-2008
- Mercedes C Class 2007-2014
- Mercedes Cl Class 1999-2006
- Mercedes Cl Class 2006-2013
- Mercedes Clk Class 1997-2002
- Mercedes Clk Class 2003-2010
- Mercedes Cls Class 2004-2010
- Mercedes Cls Class 2010-2014
- Mercedes E Class 1996-2002
- Mercedes E Class 2002-2009
- Mercedes E Class 2010-2014
- Mercedes G Class 2000-2007
- Mercedes M Class 2005-2011
- Mercedes M Class 2011-2014
- Mercedes R Class 2005-2013
- Mercedes S Class 1998-2005
- Mercedes S Class 2005-2013
- Mercedes Sl Class 2001-2005
- Mercedes Sl Class 2005-2011
- Mercedes Slk Class 2004-2011
- Mercedes Slk Class 2011-2014
- Mercedes Sprinter 2006-2018
- Mercedes Viano 2003-2014
- Mercedes Vito 2003-2014
- Mercedes CLA Class 2013-2014
- Mercedes GLA Class 2013-2014
- Mercedes SLS Class 2010-2014
For further information see our manufacturers page.
- Mercedes-benz A Class 2004 – 2010
- Mercedes-benz B Class 2005 – 2010
- Mercedes-benz C Class 2003 – 2009
- Mercedes-benz CL 2001 – 2009
- Mercedes-benz CLK 2001 – 2008
- Mercedes-benz CLS 2004 – 2009
- Mercedes-benz E Class 2002 – 2010
- Mercedes-benz G Class 2002 – 2009
- Mercedes-benz GL 2006 – 2009
- Mercedes-benz ML 2005 – 2009
- Mercedes-benz R Class 2005 – 2009
- Mercedes-benz S Class 2001 – 2009
- Mercedes-benz SL 2001 – 2009
- Mercedes-benz SLK 2004 – 2009
- Mercedes-benz Sprinter 2006 – 2014
- Mercedes-benz Viano 2004 – 2009
- Mercedes-benz Vito 2004 – 2014